Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring is just around the corner!

What a beautiful day today! It was low 60s and sunny. Spring is finally on the way! We were at the greenhouse with Becky and her girls this morning and then we spent all afternoon outside. We went in for about an hour so that I could feed Aliyah and Hope could have a little rest time. The rest of the afternoon was spent swinging, sliding, and playing in the sandbox. Samuel loves the sandbox right now and is starting to play with his trucks all by himself. Today he was laying down in the sandbox driving his trucks around making truck noises. Love that! Hope could swing all day long. Both she and Samuel are learning to swing on "big kid" swings. They are both very cautious and don't want to go high. They have also both taken their fair share of spills so maybe it's a good thing they don't like going high yet! I don't have 3 baby swings and I know if I put up 2, Samuel and Hope will fight over who gets the second one. If Aliyah's baby swing is the only one up we won't have to battle that one. Aliyah loves her swing too! She had a blast in it today. Dragging the kids in for supper was pretty challenging. This summer is going to be great!! I love warm weather!




No comments: