Today was an absolutely beautiful day. Even better than yesterday! It got close to 70 degrees - warm enough for the kids to play outside in just short sleeves!! We were outside from 11am-3pm and then again from 4pm-6:30pm when we finally convinced Samuel and Hope to come inside for supper. The warmer weather made me so excited for summer. Hope enjoys being outside, but Samuel loves loves loves being outside. The sandbox, the swings, the slide, riding his cars in the driveway . . . he can stay busy out there for hours. We've been going through a lot of challenging behaviors with Samuel lately and I think part of it might be because he gets bored inside and therefore gets grumpy and grouchy and mean to his sisters. The temper tantrums and whining are far less (almost nonexistent) when he is outside and busy running around and playing. He can be such a sweet boy but my oh my can he throw tantrums like I did when I was little!!
2 comments:
Hey, look, Samuel has a green spoon and Hope has a green cup! Who says it has to be green clothes?!?!?!
Like you don't have enough things to think about! I remember on St. Patrick's Day last year my mom asked if the boys were wearing green and I'm pretty sure I said, "Why?" I didn't even know it was St. Patrick's Day. :)
Post a Comment