Some are nice and warm.
Rainy days and windy days,
Maybe it will storm.
Warm or cold or wet or dry,
What will the weather be?
I think Spring is trying to play
Peek-a-boo with me
Brrr!! What happened to the beautiful weather from last week? I can't even think about how beautiful it was just a few short days ago. Today is cold, dreary, and rainy! The 8 day forecast shows no temperatures over 40. Ugh! What unreasonable Spring weather. Samuel and I braved the cold this afternoon because he kept on begging to go outside. He didn't last long once we were other there. It wasn't nice weather at all but I also don't think he feels the greatest. He's coming down with a cold along with the rest of us. In fact, after we went inside, he slept on the couch for over an hour! He never ever does that unless he is extremely tired or not feeling well. Today, I think it was both. Spring will be here soon, right? I'm so ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment