Today would have been Rosemary's 12th Birthday. It is so hard to believe that she would have been 12. Time goes by so quickly. And yet, it feels like she's been gone from us so much longer than (almost) 3 years. It was a hot and humid day today (a day that Rosie Jo would have hated) but we still made a point of getting out to the cemetery to remember Rosie Jo and release some balloons to commemorate her special day. After we were done at the cemetery, we went back to Mom and Dad's house to eat some cake and spend time together as a family.
My parents got her some balloons. Just a couple of days ago they planted gorgeous rose bushes on either side of her headstone.
We always release 4 balloons. One from each of her siblings. Samuel and Hope helped with Ben's and Tim's balloons. Daryl was the photographer. Thanks Daryl!
Watching the balloons float up into the sky. Happy Birthday Rosemary Joann! We love you and miss you so very much!
"From life's first breath to final cry, Jesus commands my destiny!"
Rosie Jo, my precious princess! Your face is one of the first faces that I am hoping to see when I get to Heaven. When I picture you perfect and whole I get a big smile on my face. I can't imagine what the smile will be like on my face when I actually get to see you! I know that you and Nallie are hanging out together and having a great time doing all of the things that you could never do here on earth. I selfishly wish that you were still here so that I could hold your hand again, play with your hair, snuggle up next to you on the floor, and see that crazy beautiful smile and watch those funny eyes roll back into your head! You always could make me smile and you were always there to love on and snuggle. I wish that you could meet your nephew and nieces - I know that they would love you and that you would love them! You will always be my princess!!
No comments:
Post a Comment