I made a mini bucket list of things that I want to do with my kids this summer. Spending a day at Ramona Park was one of them. My Mom had Savannah today and Samuel kept talking about going to the park with Savannah so we decided it was a perfect day to try out Ramona Park! It was a colder start to the day than what we thought it was going to be but it actually turned into a pretty nice day. The playground was a lot of fun and it wasn't that busy. We played on the playground until lunch time. After eating lunch we headed down to the beach to play in the sand. The kids all wanted their swimsuits on and all 3 of them (minus Aliyah) ended up pretty wet! I only took pictures on the playground because I was too busy watching kids closely while we were on the beach! Samuel and Hope both played hard and had a great time. Aliyah did well considering that all she wants to do is hold our hands and walk. Samuel was so brave today at the playground. He felt comfortable going pretty much anywhere on the playground by himself and he never really looked around or panicked when he couldn't see me. I panicked a couple of times when I couldn't see him!! My Mom bought him a new tricycle at a garage sale that she stopped at on the way out to Ramona Park. He rode that thing everywhere around the playground! Hope fell asleep on the way home (around 3:30) and slept until I woke her up just after 5pm. She wasn't easy to wake up!! We definitely wore that girl out. Samuel was so hungry from being too busy playing to eat much of anything at the park. He ate cheese puffs and fruit snacks on the way home and then when we got home he had 2 cookies and a yogurt. We had a fun day - I think we might have to go back there again this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment