Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Playing in the Puddles

It rained hard today. Really hard. It gave the kids a lot of fun puddles to splash in this afternoon! Earlier in the day I was singing "Rain, rain, go away!" After the first time that I sang it, Samuel said, "Mommy, the rain is not listening to you!" After the second time that I sang it he said, "Mommy, just let it rain!"
Oh - and there was a rag hanging from the little tikes basketball hoop outside. Full of dirt and rainwater. Hope took the initiative to use it to wipe her face. Nice!

Aliyah can't be left out of the fun!! She loved splashing in the puddle. She's just starting to figure out how to move her walker forwards!

Aliyah and Hope carefully taking notes on what their big brother is doing. I love this picture!

I think she felt like a pretty big girl playing in the water just like her big brother and her big sister!

After about 10 minutes, this is what her face looked like. I think this was at the point where she finally realized that her feet were in wet, cold rain water!!

No comments: