Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Snuggle time


These pictures were taken after one of Aliyah's traumatic baths. She hates bath time right now. The only good part about it is that I get lots of snuggles after I take her out of the tub and wrap her in a towel. She was holding on her baby and being so cuddly. I couldn't help but think and wonder about if Aliyah's love for babies will continue and only get stronger as she gets older. I started praying that if so, that Aliyah would use that gift and love of babies to glorify God and bring honor to Him. Maybe on a mission field? Maybe as a nurse? Maybe by being a Mommy herself one day? Maybe all of the above? I just pray that God would use her tender heart and sweet spirit in awesome ways to draw people to Himself. And that someday, that tender heart and sweet spirit will be directed at real people and not just baby dolls. I love you, Aliyah Rose! I can't wait to see what plans God has for you and your life!

No comments: