Aliyah absolutely loves babies. I wish I could find the words to explain how fascinated and in love with them she is. She can spot them from across the room and will do whatever it takes to get that baby! She'll hold the baby, pat the baby, kiss the baby, hold the baby's hand, drag the baby around the house with her (holding it facing out and up against her tummy), put the baby in the stroller and then take the baby out of the stroller (repeat over and over again!), put the baby in the little carseat (she did this at my parent's house) and rock it back and forth, talk to the baby, put the baby in the stroller, etc. They can hold her attention for so long! It is so precious to watch her. I think it is so crazy to love baby dolls so much at such a young age!
No comments:
Post a Comment