Monday, February 14, 2011

Aliyah's Trick

Aliyah does this crazy flipping-her-tongue-upside-down trick. She is constantly doing it, too! Try it, I dare you!! It isn't easy. :) She's one talented little girl! Check out these pictures!!


Oh . . . and Happy Valentine's Day!! The last two pictures are the only two pictures that I took today. Shame on me! I can promise you that my kids were all dressed in red and pink and looking super cute. Aliyah had on adorable heart leggings but those didn't last for more than an hour before she wet through. And me? I wore my pajamas all day because Aliyah was up early and I missed my opportunity to get dressed. My wonderful husband surprised me at lunch time with a beautiful bouquet of flowers though! Samuel is very proud of the flowers and he had to show Grandma the flowers and tell her that "Daddy brought flowers home from work!"

No comments: