Friday, January 7, 2011

A snowy day

My Mom and Savannah came over this morning to play in the snow!! They took Anna along with them so that she could sit inside with Aliyah. We had a blast! The picture above is from when my Mom and I were shoveling the driveway. We were talking and not really paying attention to the kids. When we looked up to see what they were doing they were all three lined up on the step having a little snow snack! The picture below is my Mom, Samuel, and Savannah all piled in the sled. We took the kids to a little hill at the school behind our house. I think my Mom and I had more of a workout than the kids did! We were both exhausted when we finally went inside after about one and a half hours. The kids . . . not so much. How in the world do they have so much energy?!?

No comments: