Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cold Winter Days

This is what we do to pass the time on cold winter days:

Samuel learns how to drawn snowmen

We break down and set up the new trampoline that the kids got for Christmas from Grandpa and Grandma Stegink. Even Aliyah joins in on the fun!

Hope admires her pretty hair in the mirror (She hates having her hair done and she loves mirrors so this is her consolation after I do her hair)

We read books. Lots and lots of books.

We all kiss some chubby Aliyah cheeks! (Aliyah can make anyone smile at any time. No matter how bad of a day you are having.)

Samuel and Hope take a time out from all the playing to drink some milk.

Aliyah watches herself on video and is totally fascinated by it.

That's only a little bit of what we do to pass the time around here! The days are exhausting (especially with Samuel not taking naps anymore) and by the time the kids go to bed I am ready for some quiet! About an hour before bedtime I start to wonder how in the world I'm going to get through the next day. But by the time I go to bed I can't wait for the next day and the opportunity to love on my kids and spend time with them again!

No comments: