Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Oh Shoot!!

One of my favorite phrases that Samuel has been saying lately is "Oh Shoot!" He says it at the funniest times and it totally makes me laugh. See that picture? That is a track that Samuel put together all by himself. I was so proud of him and he was pretty proud too! I went to get the camera to take a picture and by the time I got back he was already taking it apart. I said "Oh Samuel! Mommy wanted to take a picture of you with the track that you made all by yourself!" He looks at me, looks at his track, and says "Ooooohh Shooooooooooot!" He'll say it that way or he'll say it really fast "Oh Shoot!" Both are totally and completely adorable. Tonight it was almost time for bed and he was getting out a coloring book. I told him to put it back because it was time for bed and he said "Oh shoot!" and put it back and ran into the bathroom to brush his teeth. It's usually when I correct him on something or teach him something and he says "Ooohhhh Shooooooot!" Too stinkin' cute. :)

1 comment:

Annie said...

I love it! I wish I would take the time to write down ALL of the cute things they say...it's so fun to read back on!