Today my Dad turned 57. We went to Kalsec to celebrate with him on his lunch hour. We had a picnic lunch and my Mom made a yummy cake! I was right on time and almost to my Dad's work when I realized that I forgot his present. Ugh. So much for being on time! We had a great time celebrating Grandpa's birthday with him and we are praying that God blesses him with many more years here on this earth!
Samuel and Hope were great helpers!
Our present to Grandpa. The picture (made into a canvas) from a few weeks ago when we came to Grandpa's work for a picnic lunch.
Enjoying another walk around the pond. It was hot a few weeks ago when we did this and it was hot today too!
I absolutely love watching this girl run. It can always put a smile on my face!
And overalls? The cuteness knows no end!!
Grandpa and his little shadow. Aliyah loves her Grandpa!
Looking for turtles frogs. We didn't see a single one today!
So very blessed. :)
Grandpa and Samuel on the left. Hope, Aliyah, and myself on the right.
Sticks and water. There is truly nothing better!
Can you believe that we got out of there with not a single wet foot?
Happy Birthday Grandpa/Dad! We love you so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment