Aliyah is just like her Mommy . . . she loves clothes!! Whenever I bring home a new article of clothing for her (or for her sister, much to Hope's dismay!), she wants to try it on right away. Hope was wearing a new shirt today and when Aliyah saw it she went over to Hope and grabbed at the shirt, saying "wear it, wear it!" Little stinker! Today when Hope and I came back from the doctor and running errands, Aliyah saw the purple shirt that I found (on clearance at Old Navy!) and insisted on wearing it right away. Then she found the cute blue hat and put that on too. Doesn't it bring out her beautiful blue eyes?!
Samuel thought he needed his picture taken too. Complete with a funny face.
/
Hope doing a funny face. Ignore the snotty nose . . . we're in the middle of another ear infection . . . again . . . ugh. :(
Isn't she a fashion statement? Silly girl! :)
The sunglasses definitely complete the look!!
"Peek-a-boo!"
No comments:
Post a Comment