We had a small group at the cemetery this year for Rosemary's 13th birthday. And it was a cold and rainy day! But neither of those things mattered. What was important to me is that we were there, remembering my little sister on what would have been her 13th birthday. It's hard to believe that she would have entered become a teenager this year! I still think of her as my little girl, my little princess. I miss her chubby little hands that I loved to hold, her thick thick hair that I loved to comb, her silly smile when her eyes would roll way back into her head, and her random jerks and snorty sounds that we would laugh about. I can't believe she's been gone from this earth for almost 4 years. I miss her so much. But I know that if I could catch a glimpse into her life up in Heaven right now that I would never ever want her to leave or ask her to come back. I love you Rosie Jo! You are my Princess!!
(Aliyah fell into a bush. We may have all been laughing as my Mom took this picture! Haha!)
Singing Happy Birthday to Rosie and then letting the balloons go.
Celebrating at my parent's house with a cake.
(**The kids had a blast at the cemetery running around and in between all of the gravestones. Samuel and Savannah were playing games - chasing each other, hiding from each other, etc. Now, whenever we drive past a cemetery, Aliyah points at it and says "games! games!")
No comments:
Post a Comment