I'm not sure what's going on this week, but Samuel and Hope have been playing so well together. They have been total best friends and I want it to stay this way. I absolutely love it! They played and played and played together on Monday without any Mommy intervention needed. I didn't know what to do with myself! In the afternoon they played for about an hour in Samuel's room. No fighting, no screaming, nothing except just having fun together! On Tuesday they were in the same class at Church while I am in Bible Study. It just so happened that there were so many 2 and 3 year olds that they split the class up - 2 year olds in one room and 3 year olds in the other. Hope's teacher said that after Samuel left, Hope got really mellow and quiet and said that she missed Samuel. They came back together for crafts and snack time and they told me that when Samuel came back into Hope's room they saw each other and got really excited and happy and hugged and hugged and hugged each other. Wait, what? My kids?! Then after class they were running around (as usual) but this time they were holding hands as they ran around (not usual!). Today they played great at McDonald's and then tonight while I was making supper they went downstairs and played so well together. When they came upstairs for supper (Daryl was gone) I asked them what they were doing downstairs. Samuel launched into this whole story about how they made up a game called "kick-pass" on the trampoline with the balls and so on and so on. How cute is that? My kids made up a game together, gave it a name, and had fun playing the new game with each other. Aliyah fell off the trampoline twice while I was making supper, but that's a story for another day. Ha! Weird things are happening with the bond between my 2 oldest. Good things. And I hope it stick around for a long time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment