It's hard to believe that it has been just one month shy of 2 years since Hope became a part of our family. We love her spunk and her zest for life! She is such a joy and such an awesome addition to our family! This is what Hope has been up to lately:
- When she wanted to come to the Doctor with me and Aliyah: "Mommy, I want to go to the Doctor too!" I asked her if anything hurt. She looked at me and said, "Yes, my feelings are hurt." Sweet girl!
- Recently, Hope asked to pray before her nap. We always pray before her nap but rarely does she want to pray, usually I pray. This was her prayer, "Be with all the kids that don't have mommies and daddies and warm houses and lights and beds and something to eat . . . " It was so sweet and so spontaneous. I'm not sure where it came from but it must have been on her little heart. Daryl left for Haiti the day before she said this. Coincidence? I don't think so!
- Hope has a unique way of looking at things. For example:
- The other day when she was being really crazy and over the top hyper, my Mom looked at her and told her to stop being so crazy. She said, "I'm not being crazy, I'm just being excited!"
- We have a rule that there is no screaming in our house. After Hope screamed and I reminded her that there is no screaming in our house she said, "I'm not screaming, I'm yelling." Yeah, well, then yelling in our house either!
- The other day she let out a noise which I thought was a frustrated scream/wail. I told her she needed to use her 2 year old words instead of that crazy shrieking noise. She responded by saying, "But Mommy, I can't laugh?" Ohhhh . . . is that what that was? She indeed confirmed that she was laughing. I told her to go ahead and laugh all she wants!
No comments:
Post a Comment