Thursday, February 16, 2012

Library

Today we went to the library.  It was a last minute quick trip because Daryl was coming home for lunch.  We didn't leave until 11am because the kids were playing so well at home.  But it was a good trip to the library!  And after lunch was fed and Aliyah laid down for her nap, Samuel and Hope sat with me for over 1/2 hour and listened to every single last one of their library books that they checked out.  I LOVE THAT!!  Samuel is really into Franklin books right now so he checked out 5 or 6 of those.  I think we checked out 11 or 12 books total.  Aliyah found a cute penguin book that she loves (and so do the other kids - we read it 3 times in a row after Aliyah woke up from her nap!) and Hope found some Maisy books.  I hope my kids always love books this much!!

No comments: