Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Shores of Lake Charlevoix

There is nowhere else I'd rather be during the summer than on the banks of Lake Charlevoix. It is so beautiful! We were only a few campsites away from the "rock beach" (as it affectionately was called by my children) and the kids would often beg to go down there and throw stones in the water. I'm pretty sure I never told them "no" because it was my favorite place to be, too!

Samuel got really good at finding us "skippin' stones" - he loved watching us skip them. He also loved trying to find the biggest stones that he could pick up and throwing them into the water.

Yup. Paradise. Pure Happiness.

Aliyah also loved to go for the biggest stone she could possibly pick up. We found out that she is pretty strong!!

We love Lake Charlevoix!

1 comment:

Annie said...

It IS beautiful! So fun!