I'm bummed that I don't have any pictures of the kids with Kaye!!
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Aunts and Uncles
The first week of camping was filled with special time with Aunts and Uncles on the Stegink side. All of my siblings were camping with us - and that includes Ben's wife Anna and Tim's girlfriend Kaye. The kids don't get to see Ben, Anna Marie , Tim, and Kaye very often at all because they all live in Florida. My sister Anna is the only one of my siblings that they see regularly (and we LOVE that!! Don't you dare move away, Anna!!). It was a special treat to see them become reacquainted with their aunts and uncles. It made me wish even more that we all lived closer together. But, at the same time, it makes weeks like this even more special and fun!
Anna Marie playing with Samuel and Aliyah. They were wrapping up a "present" in the washcloth and then unwrapping it and being all surprised at what was in it.
All 3 kids playing with Aunt Anna Marie on the beach. She just loved to play with them and they had a blast with her!
Samuel and Hope and Uncle Ben on the beach. Samuel totally warmed up to Uncle Ben and that was fun to see!
Samuel and Uncle Ben playing "workin' machines" at the campsite. This was one of Samuel's favorite things to do.
Uncle Tim and Samuel with the workin' machines. Samuel had to teach Uncle Tim the correct terminology for all of the machines. He even taught Uncle Tim the different parts of the excavator (boom, arm, scoop, tracks, etc.)!
I'm bummed that I don't have any pictures of the kids with Kaye!!
I'm bummed that I don't have any pictures of the kids with Kaye!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment