The playground at the campground was a popular place to hang out, especially in the mornings when it was a little cooler. The kids had a blast running around, going down the slides, and crawling through the tunnel.

One of the rare moments of Aliyah walking without holding onto a finger. She was a stinker almost the whole camping trip and insisted that she needed a finger to hold on to when she walked.

When I called Samuel's name and told him to look and smile, he said, "I'm busy climbing right now."

I absolutely
hate merry-go-rounds. This picture was taken during the 30 seconds that I allowed myself to be spun around. Ugh. They make me feel so sick. And plus I think they are so dangerous!! Definitely not a favorite of mine, and I think the kids knew it, because they LOVED it!

It makes me nauseous just looking at these pictures!

The fun bouncy thing. This was here when
I was a kid! Oh great, now I sound old. . . .

Peek-a-boo!

Exhausted after a fun morning at the park. This is often how Aliyah would fall asleep for her late morning nap . . . in the stroller!
1 comment:
I hate merry-go-rounds too. I felt nauseous looking at the pictures too! Love that shot of Samuel peeking out. ;)
Post a Comment