Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A fun week!

I am only posting this (it is now May and I'm going through all my blog drafts that I never published) because I find it slightly humorous.  I was so determined to have a week of fun and adventure while Daryl was in Haiti . . . and I got a house full of really sick kids.  These 3 pictures were about the only 3 pictures I took all week that actually look like my kids might be having fun.  All of the other pictures are of sick kids laying around and pale faces trying to smile.  So much for a fun week . . . ;)

Samuel added a scarf to the snowman, do you see it?

Aliyah's pretty good at giving a smile anytime, anywhere. :)


A fun popcorn treat on the day Daddy left (or maybe the day after?)  Before a lot of the sickness started . . . 

No comments: