My laptop has been (hopefully) restored! Thanks to my awesome husband and my smarter-than-anyone-I-know brother, I have my computer back!! And we were able to recover everything that was on the hard drive. Thank you, Lord!
All that just to say . . . I have a lot of catching up to do (in the blogging world!). Be looking for back-posts because I have this weird, perfectionist side of me that wants all my blog posts in the right order and on the right day. Crazy, I know. So be looking! Hopefully new posts will be up soon!
2 comments:
Oh, I am so relieved! And then you changed your blog name (I like it, by the way!) and it wasn't in the same place on my dashboard and I got scared that you quit! So glad you're back. ;)
Oooooh! Sorry to scare you!! I didn't know it would switch places like that. But no worries - I'm still here. I may not post as often as I should . . . but I'm not going anywhere!
Post a Comment