Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring or Summer?

This week we have had record breaking highs for March.  Mid to upper 80s . . . beautiful!  I would love this kind of weather in March every year.  The kids have been begging and begging to get the pool out.  I know it is just going to turn cold again so I have refrained from blowing up our big pool for just a couple of days.  I satisfied their craving for water play by letting them play with the hose and fill up these little containers on the table and also a sled.  If only this weather would stick around for the rest of spring!!




This picture reminds me of when me and my brother were little.  Aliyah looks a LOT like me . . . and I never wore a shirt either - just like my big brother!


Samuel kept putting the whole hose in his mouth and letting his mouth completely fill up with water until he had to spew it everywhere.  And I let him do it.  It was funny!!  We were both laughing hysterically! 

One minute, Aliyah was driving this car around and then next she was like this.  I have no idea. :)

In my opinion, this is a much better use for sleds than snow is!

Our thermometer in the sun!  On March 21!  (In reality it was around 87)  
Happy Spring!! :)

1 comment:

Annie said...

Holy moly! I love the sled idea. So fun!