Sunday, March 4, 2012

March 4, 2012


2 years ago today, we welcomed Hope Atlanta into our family!  What a happy day that was!  I cannot imagine life without her.  She brings so much joy and happiness and silliness to our family.  Her zest for life and determination to live life to the fullest has been a joy to see.  I feel so incredibly blessed to be her Mommy.  God has awesome and special plans for you, Hope!  I love watching you learn about God and how much He loves you.  You already have such a soft heart and a child-like faith.  You love to pray and to sing to Jesus.  I want nothing more than for you to grow up to love Jesus with your whole heart and to walk in His truth!!

Today we celebrate with cupcakes!

 Hope has such a special bond with her Daddy.

 Look at that gorgeous smile!

We bought Hope a "Baby Be Blessed" personalized doll.  It has Hope's name inscribed on the tummy as well as Psalm 139:15,16 and the date of December 28, 2011 (her adoption day - the day she became Hope Atlanta Huinink).

 Checking to see if she has any writing on her belly like her new baby has.

 Such a special, sweet girl!

 Having fun with my kids :)

Hope reading a book to her new baby

No comments: