- We had chili mac (leftovers) for supper tonight. Usually my kids gobble it up but tonight Samuel wasn't really enjoying it. I made him take a certain number of bites before he could be done. After he took the required number of bites he quick grabbed his milk and started drinking. He turned to me and said, "I'm washing the yucky-ness out of my mouth from that stuff!"
- Samuel said tonight, "Sometimes I wish that we could live right next to Grandpa and Grandma's house! Then I could go over to Grandma's house and Grandma would get crazy and say Ahhhhh!" Daryl asked Samuel if we should buy the house across the street from Grandpa and Grandma's house. Samuel said, "No Daddy (with a smile on his face that said "what a silly question!") because that is somebody else's house!!"
- Tonight, for the first time, Samuel talked about the difference between Hope's skin and his skin. He went around the dinner table pointing at everyone and said, "I'm orange, Daddy's orange, Mommy's orange, Aliyah's orange . . . and Hope is purple! There are 4 orange and 1 purple!" He's obviously noticed the difference in skin colors but I think it is cute the colors that he has chosen. His favorite color is orange and Hope's favorite color is purple so I wonder if that has something to do with it . . . ? So cute to see how his little brain is working! Hope already talks about how her hair is different from Aliyah's.
- We went to the Maundy Thursday service at our Church tonight. There wasn't nursery so we had all 3 kids in the service with us. It was a little stressful, but they all did pretty well. Hope has only sat through Church a handful of times but she loved it tonight, especially the singing! She was "singing" right along with everyone else . . . and not quietly either! It was so precious.
- Aliyah is my little worm torturer. She loves it when I find worms outside. She holds them and carries them around and pulls on them until (accidentally) they break apart. The other 2 kids and afraid of worms and holding them . . . but not Aliyah!
- Aliyah crawled on my lap today and gave me a big hug and said, "Cozy!! Of you! (love you)" I could just melt when she does that!!
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Thursday
Some kid cuteness from our Thursday, in bullet point form:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment