Because our ski trip was cancelled, we had to find fun things to do in Kalamazoo instead! This morning we all headed over to Jungle Joe's for a couple hours of bounce fun!! There's a lot of pictures so I'll let them do most of the talking!
Within the first 5 minutes that we were there, we successfully freaked both Samuel and Aliyah out on one of the biggest slides. Parenting fail. I honestly thought Aliyah would like it. And I totally thought that Daryl was going to go down the slide with Samuel. It probably would have been a good idea. Check out that face!
We had lots of races through this little obstacle course. Samuel and Hope loved it . . . . and I'm not going to lie, the rest of us did too!
Big slide success! After a short period of recovery time, Samuel was ready to go down the big shark slide with Mommy and Hope. Their faces show how much they both loved it!
And then Daddy needed to redeem himself and show Samuel that he wouldn't just shove him down every big slide in sight but that instead he'd go down with him. ;)
Hope loves her Aunt Kaye!
It was exhausting, especially for us adults! (Mainly because we liked racing each other through the blow-ups and down the slides.) The next series of pictures proves that fact:
Anna Christine
Daryl (after racing Anna thru an obstacle course)
Anna Marie and myself.
Ben and Tim both trying to catch their breath
Tim, Hope, and Kaye. I guess they thought they were on a roller coaster? (I LOVE this picture!)
Aliyah wasn't too sure about the place. She went down a couple of slides but preferred to just watch everyone else act weird and crazy. She held on tight to her baby!
Hope and Samuel both went down the shark slide without any help!
Aliyah preferred to send her baby down the little slide. :)
Daryl and Hope going down the big slide that we first freaked Samuel and Aliyah out on.
Okay . . . so I guess we thought it was a roller coaster too. :) I was so proud of Samuel for overcoming his fears of this slide (see second picture) and go down it again, even if it was with Mommy!
We did a relay race through 3 of the different obstacle courses. This was the "Florida" team.
And this was the "Michigan" team
The "Florida" team squeaked out the win. On the last leg of the race, Anna made a good effort to try and catch up, but she couldn't quite do it!
Fun was had by all!! We stopped at Wendy's on the way home for some ice cream. I'm not sure who was more tired at the end of the day, the adults or the kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment