Friday, November 18, 2011
Aliyah's time out in the naughty chair
Tonight, Aliyah hit me. She was mad because I told her "no" about something (I don't even remember what). We've put her in the "naughty chair" before but it hasn't happened very often. After she hit me tonight, I carried her right to the naughty chair and sat her down on it. I started talking to her about how she had been naughty, hitting is a no-no, we need to be gentle, etc. After every thing I said, the little stinker nodded her head and said "kay", "kay", "kay". Come to think of it, whenever she is in trouble and I reprimand her, I hear that little word coming out of her mouth. That's definitely something that she learned from her brother and sister! This girl is just 16 months old . . . how does she know that that is what she is *supposed* to say when Mommy is getting her in trouble and telling her she was naughty? A few minutes after she got off the chair I again told her not to do something. Right away, she looks at me, nods her head, and says "kay". Whenever I hear her say that, it makes me laugh so hard that I can hardly discipline her!! And we thought Samuel was a stinker . . . I think Aliyah might just have him beat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment