Saturday, July 14, 2012

Kindleberger Days

This is the day that I about died after running a 5K with Anna.  We ran in the morning and then headed back home and grabbed the kids, Anna Marie, and my Mom and headed back to Parchment for the Kindleberger Days parade.  I was looking a little rough . . . well, because I felt a little rough!  After the parade, walking around the craft fair, petting animals at the petting zoo, and watching Hope bounce in the bounce house (the only one of my kids brave enough to!), I went home with the kids and put in a movie for them and laid on the couch (with a HUGE headache) and drank gatorade and didn't move.  I think I ran hard (personal best!) and then didn't drink enough after and kept on going all day long in the heat without taking care of myself!




No comments: